Sunday, September 29, 2024

LOD Trojan War Greeks

 I added more figures to my LOD Enterprises 60mm Trojan War collection.  Below are the figures I painted as Greeks, added to first figures I painted of Homer's heroes. LOD's figures are a combination of what is known about the Bronze Age, the era when Homer composed the Iliad, and the imagination of the sculptor.  I think that you can use all the figures as Greeks or Trojans as LOD molded all the figures in blue or tan for choosing up sides if you like unpainted figures. Since I painted the figures and there were no uniforms back then,  I color coded the Greeks and Trojans for recognition on the table. My Greeks have white and yellowish tunics with bronze armor. Some arms and heads have been swopped around and I replaced the bendy spears with brass rod. 






















Next will be Trojans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment