Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where have I Seen These Guys Before?

Photos for this year's reenactment of the Battle Of Chlum  and Hradec Králové.




This handsome looking Hussar unit reminds me of something.......OH YES! The Baron Rolfe Von Stuppe's guards in The GREAT RACE.



Below they even tried to abuse AMERICAN CITIZEN Keenan Wynn! 

"Teddy Roosevelt shall hear of this!"



Natalie Wood did look great in one of their jackets.







I haven't been able to find the website of this cavalry reenactment unit. If anyone out their knows please post.



2 comments:

  1. The pic by Jana..I´ve seen this somewhere else...she´s definately got her own website and maybe you could try the Czech tourist info...apart from that i can´t find anything either.
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's Paul. I'll drop a comment on the album where I found the photo. I'll try GOOGLE Translation into Czech.

    ReplyDelete