Monday, August 9, 2010

Accurate Plastic Soldiers Drill.

I have been selling off a lot of plastic figures like these Accurate's.   Good detail but bad drill positions for the Civil War. The "shoulder arms" figures were sold as Union in BLUE Plastic and could be New York troops in shell jackets but stuck doing something from Winfield Scott's Manuals or some Confederate variant. The short shell jacket could make them Confederate with a good painting.  MARX's 1960s figures may be off but I expect MORE from a company called "Accurate."

Sometime on my table in April, 1861.................






Later on my table in May 1864.....

2 comments:

  1. not knowing much about the Civil War I would have thought that was a decent pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little work and these could make nice US Mexican War soldiers.

    ReplyDelete